A gigantic map of all the cool plaques in the world. A project of 99% Invisible. Logo by Chop Shop

Dr. Garon Cleland House 1906

Architect J. Francis Brown designed this house in the Queen Anne Revival style for Dr. Garon Cleland. In 1959, it was converted into a seniors residence operated jointly by the Toronto Housing Authority and by St. Matthew's Anglican Church. The house was later used by other community service providers.


Plaque via Alan L. Brown's site Toronto Plaques. Full page here.

Nearby Plaques On Google Maps